Thursday, October 9, 2008

What will be your legacy?


What will be your legacy?

In life, we meet many people along the way. Sometimes we are to give something to their lives other times they are to give something to our lives. Take a minute to reflect on the people you have met along the way and what they left with you. I have had the privilege of meeting many friends along way. In my travels around the world and in my travels from day to day I have been blessed to meet wonderful people. They have all offered something meaningful to me.

My friends have offered me a room to rest my head in New Zealand, Switzerland, Bahrain, and Portugal. They have also offered information, protection, and just genuine friendship. I love my friends and I hope they love me. They have blessed my life in such tremendous ways.

What legacy do you leave? As you travel through life which mark will, you leave. How do people remember you? What have you offered to people who are on your parallel path? Remember we are all going through our metamorphosis, do not have to repeat your caterpillar phase.

Make a choice today to walk with purpose along life’s jagged road and make a purposeful choice to be positive, passionate and leave your mark in a favorable way on someone’s life today.

3 comments:

HeatherK said...

Nice thoughts. It is important to think about what old friends have taught and why we come in contact with the new people that we meet. KEEP POSITIVE.... and I will try too :) !

Mariposa--Experiencing my metamorphosis said...

Thanks Heather! Friends ar important they are Gods way of allowing us to choose our own family. : )

HeatherK said...

WHOA! I totally LOVE that idea :). I have never thought of friends from that perspective.